An understated but meaningful and inspiring piece, the silver bead is hand-stamped with “XXVI.II” and makes a well-deserved reward for celebrating a marathon achievement.
Designed with men in mind, this is equally wearable for anyone.
The text, being hand-stamped and not machine engraved, is supposed to be uneven, quirky and characterful, which we think really creates charm and individuality.
- Sterling silver bead, measures approx 10mm.
- Hand-stamped “XXVI.II” (the marathon distance).
- Adjustable cord, using sliding knots.
- Cord available in three colours – black-red, blue or green.
- Each item comes in a velvet pouch.